Tuesday, August 6, 2013

欧格式 I


Now, I unpack my luggage 
My 4 days plan in Penang is ended and holiday still keep going until 12aug
It's tired coz we go by 2 cars, I have to drive coz another car is Penang Lang 
Well,ill back to kl earlier so .. It's been awhile I din drive for such long journey 
Usually either I take flight or other ppl fetch me
So, wake early at 5am, drive from nilai to cyber pick up n then puchong n then depart all the way to Penang
Because wan Ying n Biwen dunno how to drive
So..I drive for this trip..
Feeling heartache coz nearly accident on highway n I can feel my car very hurt on gear box n brake
I shouldn't did so.. So gan Jeong then ...
It's my mistake.. Will check again when service later..sorry my little blue 
When arrive Penang pun quite sleepy already
Extremely tired when I up til alor setar, just a short stop
Planning is pray soon sen but seems like everyone is busy and I also can't go to temple
So just a short visit to dee's dad shop and find ah Jian
Haha, Biwen admire ah Jian got 6 packs! Haha
Sorry ah Jian, u keep ask me when to treat u, ern, I'll find a time to come again la
But.. Haha, got chance one, hutang u first har..

4 days in Penang totally no plan, free & easy,
No idea what to do when your Penang Lang eh colleague also dunno where to go
Penang, I'm not first time come, but always other ppl plan for me n I just follow only
But this time just feel like back to home 
Eng eng boh dai ji zuo
So, just walk around and found sth usually din see one


Goh kaki, a place for high tea
I like the fishy..colorful


Hot weather but ngamngam aunt visit, no cold drinks allowed =(
But fruit juice without ice also nice =)



Then go to see art, as usual Lo. Hot weather.



Hehe, it's a must to take pic with wall painting?



Love this pic, so artistic. :)

Overall, thanks my colleagues that provide us accommodation
And be driver when In island even though I pun have to drive your vios
And overall is relaxing trip as supposing planning is go up Thailand
Some of us din bring passport
Sigh.. Thai plan failed :(
And Penang Lang dunno where to go..
Thanks Vinn and edwin both AS lang recommend some nice place for lunch & tea
And I met Vinn @ straits quay and had a tea time together
He is a very nice guy :)
Too bad habit art cafe din open when we in As that time 
Nvm then..
Relaxing trip as we speak hokkien
Eat nice foods, walk around, pillow talk
Pillow talk..lol really talk a lot
No idea why I cried..haha
"Come back to me" this song..keep repeating
Drunk maybe..ya, I do really love him
Not like, but love. This is the reason why I haven't let him go away from my heart afters years 
He is the only reason
And he will never know
Because he never love me, am I right?
I'm imperfect, I couldn't give things that he wants..
But ended is ended
I can't stop him from getting his life better
I got no right to stop anyone, beg anyone
Wish is the best way


Penang, really is a nice place
Everyone is friendly
Northam, this place remind me, day of soon sen discharge from hospital n v had dinner together here
With dee, dee family, soon sen family
All smile happily..
But.. 
I feel so regret for couldn't attend the funeral
And now even in AS also can't go n pray you
I promise I'll get a time n chance to make it

if company announcement earlier bit
Then I shouldn't be here 
Off from 2aug til 12aug le.. I shall buy airticket n get away from here
But since last mins inform, last mins planning
Can't hiam :) sumore imagine days before holiday how we rush, how we push, how we all stay until 12am
So now relax, enjoy holiday n don't think bout it
As I said " live for work, work for life"
We, will get a better life :)

Today got another good news is
I got my body check report! Hehe, clear!
Means I'm a healthy person. No sickness! = )
I love myself, I love mylife and enjoy it.
Hmm.. What am I gonna do for the rest of holiday?
Lets see how :)
Alright, gonna sleep
Been drive back for long journey
Blog also messy
Fine, reblog with a better topic tomorrow :)
Night ~

No comments:

Post a Comment