Sunday, July 21, 2013

猪来 III

After been stuck in hospital for 29hours and I'm discharged :)
Well, testing will be done in Australia, report come out in 2 weeks time
I can't do anything, just pray result is negative because SLE can't cure and will lead to fatal :'(
God bless, finger crossed *wink*
So definitely weekend is here
Fun time again~
When 230pm Kyle whatsapp me saying he is coming
I thought he is kidding coz I'm still ironing my clothes n eng eng Bo dai ji (lepak) 
But when a new altis outside my house
Gosh, he is really here..
Lol, I rush in 5mins to change clothes and wear lens
Why we go so early to the mall if we wanted to watch 830pm MOS?
Because we wanna shopping!!!
Hang out with edward and andrew too
1 lady vs 3 guys
Feels like I'm a little pig with 3 wolf XD ( there's a restaurant named 3 little pig & wolf )
In fact I feel I'm the park ha in Korean drama name "the rooftop prince"
She got 4 guys accompany
Now I got 3 only coz missing Kah Seang the prince lol lol lol *cry laugh* because he back to Penang hometown
Again I controlled myself from buying the pandora bracelet 
It's nice but.. Take some time for me to make it complete
When pass by gardens Burberry
Gosh, shopping devil is attracting me ..
I want to buy Burberry again :(
But I got no budget for it
Alright, don't dream anymore, okay?
Before movie, definitely have to settle dinner
Wrong timing because buka puasa, everywhere Also full with people
So we got no choice have to eat Korean food at gardens which at least no long queue and stil got seats for us one
Overall ok ok only
Then movie MoS also so so for me only
Finished movie at 10pm then supper at cyberjaya :)
That's all for my great day :)
The reason I blogging during 2am right now because I just came back and out from bath
While waiting my hair is drying, so I wanna write down sth wonderful today
It's quite sometime I did not selfca becoz my face getting chubby :( working hard on this XD 
So share one over here : D
Alright gonna sleep, it's 232am, my liver need rest ~~
Nightz




No comments:

Post a Comment