Sunday, July 14, 2013

猪来II

Today is a good day and is a bad day

Lets start with bad thing first because I want a good ending
Bad thing happened because due to my mistake 
I can't blame others 
I wash all my clothes and get a call something emergency happened so 
I forgot to keep all my dry clothes into the house
I never thought that sunny hot day turns to rain when I out for 30 mins
Damn the moment I shout Ccb mcb mtfkrs inside my heart when i saw my clothes get dirt
Due to it falls in the drain
Is my stupid mistake, I should keep it all before I go out
Fine I have to do laundry again
Darn some clothes expensive n leceh to wash de le! Especially the fcuk brand shirt
Sum ore do facial today
Face all dots dots now.. Urgh....

Alright alright calm down calm down peng
Talk bout something makes my day
I went out early to mall this morning 
To get a farewell pressie on behalf of my team
So these are the pressie~
More than $200 :|



And bought something for dee n myself too :)
I'm in love with this brand
Even though it's bit costly
Pandora
It's more classic compared to Thomas sabo
Well just a charm, I will make it full with bracelet someday <3


And just had a long night pillow talk with Michelle at living room
She asked me bout my long old story
I can't remember all coz I forgotten some 
When come to topic branded
Hahha now I can remember I got this
I should send it to shop for polish since long time ago
She reminded me I got this precious branded before


The next is my first watch ever
Fossil <3
But I have to send back to fix because of the leather strap opened up
Asked fossil shop, they said need to send back to their factory at ampang if I want the ori same color
Hmm..I'm thinking should I get it another color of strap?



I like my everything with all the money I earn and I spent
I feel I'm the happiest lady for this moment as I own things than others might not
Thanks god for blessing me always
I earn, I spent, I save and I use
Most important, I love..
The next I guess I shall buy a Tiffany stuff and a tissot watch
Hmm.. Xmas present for myself maybe 😇
Treat myself better for work hard on it

Ops, it's already 2am
Alright gonna sleep
Tmwr gonna hang out with buddy :)
Goodnight Michelle coz a long night accompany at living room jus now 
Wish you got a good sleep
And of course
Sleep well peng <3


No comments:

Post a Comment