Sunday, August 11, 2013

欧格式 III

I just back from dinner
Today is an amazing day
Awesome
Supposing I met dee at 1U
Ended up went to her newly renovated house
And things Unbelivable happens
we go from 1U to bukit bintang pinchio Spanish food restaurant
Because ah Yun dated the artist 李心洁
Omg
I can't believe that I sit down same table sit right beside her for dinner
She is really frenly and nice
Most important she stil that pretty without make up 
She is polite and she treat us for the dinner
I'm so regret I din take pic wit her
Because she want a relax dinner and if I did so then I feel very kampong girl
Nobody gonna trust it without picture as prove
However, I know, dee know, ah Yun know because they are fren with Xin Jie
And I feel glad to had such awesome and wonderful dinner tonight
I love my day 
With lerjane lersis lerbell cuties
Thanks lord :)
I love my life and friends and family 
I love you <3

Trust me, I no lies
I did really had dinner with Xin Jie jus now
We chat and we had fun
Nice memories :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment