Tuesday, August 20, 2013

欧格式 VII

Today is just so awesome
Too bad I really tak larat to share all here
Linkin park concert! Why ended so fast? Come again next year pleas :D
No matter how, really love them, like their songs
Enjoy this concert!!!

By the way
Today happened things again
Nothing can say
It must be so called " admirer"

D: I'm not willing to comment him anything
Somehow I just dislike the way you treat me
Can you just treat me normal as colleague and don't too over?
This gonna pissed me off
I'm seriously, not kidding.

Damn, excited yet tired
Gonna sleep with my linkin park dream :)
Recently too much blog I guess
Gonna MIA for awhile..
Damn last time ppl use this word to describe me
Even dee, Steron, Steve all say I always MIA
Hmm.. Cincai la
I just need a rest
Really! 
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment