Thursday, August 15, 2013

欧格式 V

Today will be long post to share
Today another good day and scary day
Yet something dilemma me as well
Chat with my buddy till late night 1am yesterday 
And jus now had a pillow talk with chai ling

Scary day is when I driving jus now
A lorry carrying tons of stones and sands pass by my car
Actually I try to avoid those stones Kena my car mirror
Suddenly a sound bomb n the lorry tyre burst
Luckily the lorry din lost control
Or else I think it wil langgar me
I dunno should I say lucky or what 
Just need to be careful when drive

Talk bout good day!
We going Japan next year! Hurray!
Happiness always happens with my friends
Yet I had a serious topic chat with chai ling too
Because shin talked me something
That changed my mind
"Where is my next destination"
I changed my field from science to finance
I gave up the senior position, lead position 
Now become only level 4 as finance executive
I can't or even able to climb up to the level where I've been thru before
Due to my irrelevant background
Shin asked me
"Think about it, back to the place where you should be, you'll get what you deserved and what you need"
Chai ling ask me to think about it properly
Because I got no more time to waste n try new thing 
She ask me work in sg

I need a think
Clear of my mind
Where shall I go
Where shall I leave
Nobody knows the way it gonna be
Its my choice
It's my life
A same mistake u can't make it twice, if it happened, it's your choice

I guess I will really need a think when national day holiday that week
After enjoy my holiday at hatyai
Throw away everything 
Time to think about it
For right now
I need to focus on accrual report due next week
And linkin park concert next week!
Yay, they are my man! 
The concerts that I willing to spend money for only Eason Chan, linkin park n Mayday
Other than that even though I like too
But still not that level yet for me to go and watch it live
Alright peng
For now
Clear off your tiny peanut brain and think about it later after your trip
Then prepare for your future

Now not only I have to think of career future but my real future
Weevi said something weird to me that I can't even believe 
And one of my colleague as well
I dunno is it the way I treat people gave them wrong signal so now that things happened 
they keep asked me try for it since I'm single now
For honestly, and sorry Weevi, I'm phobia of alor setar people
The only one I loved the most, hurt the most
You're a good guy, but I'm a bad girl, I don't deserve you and I can't give things you want
And to my colleague, W
I know you treat me really really good
But, no feel is really cant force and
I quite enjoy my current single life
So.. I try to avoid this topic but someday I'll face it though
Haiz, don't wanna think it right now peng..
25 years old single not a big deal, think bout other things better
You stupid peng...

You can do it
You can do it better!
I don't even know I'm talking about
(´・_・`)
Fine, sleep better
Perhaps a sweet dream (= ̄ ρ ̄=) ..zzZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment