Sunday, June 23, 2013

准 VIII

It's 0139am
Just back from movie World War Z
With 3 猛男
Kyle andrew and Kah Seang
Korea BBQ as dinner
World war z movie
Drive thru McD for a Sundae cone as supper dessert :)
So overall this movie is not bad story line
Just the part where the zombie doctor in the WHO laboratory
He keep make the sound using his teeth "Kat Kat Kat Kat"
Its annoyed and geli
At the same time
Weevi told me he also just came back from movie as well
Yeah, world war Z too.
So chat awhile with him before I off to bed
Seems like he is ok and can went to movie
So I mean he is alright
It's a great day for me
Coz I got so many guys accompany me
Hehehe
I'm one of the lucky girl in this world, right?
: D
Yawn~ so sleepy!
Tomorrow going to choose a new keyboard for myself!
Upgrade hur.. This time take Casio or Yamaha?  61 keys or 88 keys?
Hmm.. Lets see how tomorrow~
Alright, gonna sleep..zzz
Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment