Wednesday, June 19, 2013

准 V

I just finished my work
Oh ya, I started my post with English not Chinese
This mean I m freaking exhausted
Tmr is deadline for submission
I saw my colleagues online too
Guess so we are rushing report
Been continuously work til 12m since yesterday
Imagine 630am wake n 7am go to work until 12am
Until now I still haven't open insta, twitter, flipboard and fb to see
No time and energy to see also
Nvm la, fb and insta also nth to see pun
Now only chit chat in whatsapp
Because we need discussion and gossip for work.lol
But today I decided to back on time
Because I want to work from home
So after I simply cook ABC soup as my dinner
Ya, just soup because by the time cooking the soup
I can go for shower and open my pappy and start to do my work
All ingredients just put in then wait for it
Only soup as dinner because I don't want heavy dinner
And no appetite since freaking tired too
Today daddy called me to complain bout sis
This morning he fetch sis go to lcct
But Sis didn't pick up Janet cal so Janet find me to contact her
So I called my dad ask him to ask sis to pick up Janet cal
Alright, daddy just wanna tell me the reason why sis din pick up cal
Because almost arrive lcct, she only realized she din bring her new Samsung note 2 along
And she catching her flight to Taiwan
So daddy have to rush for her and drive quite fast
That's why daddy call me jus now to complain
Haiz sis, hopefully u won't left or lost anything in Taiwan
Have a fun and safe journey
Most important help me buy my things, okay?
But I feel better after heard my day's voice as I'm freaking tired looking at reporting
Whenever comes to quarter end - mar, jun, sep n dec
Week 3 is the week I'll cry because reporting is so freaking killing me
This week ended faster please
So that I can rest next week onwards
Argh.. Gonna sleep now
I left only 6hours for sleep

Day by day, even it's not a good day. But I keep looking forwards the another nice day.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment