Sunday, June 9, 2013

准 II

White tee short pants flipper on
That's the way of dress up with my pals outing
Everyone wearing the same style same colors
Yeah
We are, friends machi buddy pals
Went for movie " Now you see me"
It's a nice tricky story and its nice.. Movie! Magic!
Good thing always when I use Citibank credit card
No matter old or new movies, it only rm10 for it
Whenever comes to shopping or dining
Definitely our pals got UOB, HSBC, CIMB, Maybank, PB and etc are ready for it
To enjoy the privilege of those cards
It's a wonderful Sunday
But too bad, shit does happened
My Starbucks tumbler where i bought from Taiwan is fall and broke
Tmd
It's broken into 2 parts where inner and outer
Took a pic share to my pals whatsapp group chat
All tease me to buy a new one
"Now I see you" my buddy all laugh me
Sad ahhhh
Now I can understand Kah Seang feeling Liao
His new iPad iPhone Samsung note whatever new gadget confirm will fell on floor and screen cracked
Even his current new HTC also can't avoid the fate of drop on floor and send for warranty coz just newly bought a week
He told me he felt heartache when iPad fall and screen cracked then he can't sleep well
Now I know the feeling
Not dare to tease n laugh on him next time Liao
My tumbler gg already
Hopefully my sis going taiwan next week will get me a new one
Finally got a chance to sit in teana when yesterday lepak at cyber jays Starbucks
Ya, whose teana?
The one owner of Latio, triton and also teana - Kah Seang
Sorry coz I no treat dio u
Hahahahaha coz u always "wut" me to treat u
Btw, since u treat me so nice and so gentlemen also
Seriously next Time ill treat u back, I promised (^∇^)
Hmm...
It's almost bed Time story
Gonna listen to " mirror" this song before I sleep
Addicted to Justin timberlake new album
Seriously he is one of my favorite singer ever since N'sync
And lastly share a quote with you all before I ciao~

"有时候,当你觉得你已遇到了对的人,直到他的离开,
下一次你找到更好的,你就会认为他是最好的,
傻孩子,没有人是十全十美的。
有些事,就是如此,看的重,就越放不开,
爱情也不过如此,孩子,为何要如此的看重一段感情?
为何不将心比心的对待每个人?
否则,当你的诺亚方舟沉去时,
你就会感到末日的来临如此般的痛彻心扉
傻孩子,每个人都渴望被爱和学会如何去爱
在学习的过程中,受伤是难免的
最重要的是学会 自爱"
"我爱你 说的太多次,就会变的很卑贱了"

No comments:

Post a Comment