Tuesday, June 11, 2013

准 III


Today when on the way for lunch 
Sitting in Ryan new Honda accord
Radio is displaying gentleman by psy
Pei wen and Wilson seems dislike this song
However me and Ryan are quite enjoying this song 
Wilson " this song will get addicted"
Me " ok ah, quite funny"
Pei wen "yer.. Nice meh? Very annoying le"

So they asked " what song you like, Kat?"
Hmm.. Let me think...
So here it is ..






A nice with meaningful lyric from Mayday
" don't listen to soft and sad love song when you're not in the mood"






"Wedding dress"
It's surprising because rarely my male friends like Korea song except Weevi
But this song is highly recommended and now I found my kaki - Weevi 
Seriously Weevi I tot you like Japan Mika or Miko nia XD
I like Korea song since TVXQ during secondary school until now G dragon BigBang and SNSD
Japanese song I do like too coz of the real inspired me was " first love" this song
Actually not only songs but I also chase Korea and Japan drama ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆^_^




"Mirror"
His new album 
My favorite singer and as we'll as his ex Britney's song

English songs I like all
Jazz R&B hip hop love song and so on
It's all depends on your mood today
Sad and slow love song
Club song fast and exciting
Jazz for peaceful and relaxing
It's all depends on your mood 

"Live your life with music
Music is my life "

No comments:

Post a Comment