Wednesday, June 12, 2013

准 IV

Extremely tired today
Imagine I drive from nilai to seremban in the early of the morning 730am
Then from seremban rush to office at cyberjaya before 10am
As usual 10am meeting 
Then stay back till 730pm only finished work
Oh.. So you think only today I stay back late?
Actually almost everyday 
Even drive also feel like wanna fall sleep
Seeing the flight no matter airasia or MAS is flying across the sky front of me when driving
My eyes feel so heavy!
Tired ahhhhhhh...
By the way, today the doctor is so cute and smart and shine!
I mean the doctor I met in hospital this morning
His smile is so sweet until I'm melting
Fall in love with him on first sight!
Can't believe that I go onwards and ask his name
Omg omg lmao!
Not bad mah I'm wearing short skirt with make up too
Should b ok kot 
I mean not 失礼 mah at least
Hmm..he is younger than me a year but age is not a prob right?
Omg I'm syok sendiri?! Hahahahaha
By the way, he is really nice and I like him! Lol
Talk bout today
Karin is asking why linearity only 67% while we almost fully utilized the budget 1 billion.
Hello Karin, you better ask your Europe marketing team why they never do work efficient la
Still wanna blame us wah.. Cheh 
Another reason causing me stay back late because v busy playing my iPad mini
Icon pop mania is a fun games!
I caused most of my colleagues playing on it and we trying to solve it together
Hehehe
Luckily when the time driving back home the traffic is smooth and of course 100km/h is needed
Oh mama, pls let me go home on time tomorrow, ok? T T

Dear lord, appreciate a day even though with mess, because I know it's a challenge for me to test my patience and ability. I know, so the end of today, it's tiring but I know there's another day waiting for me. Look forward, move forward, think positive, live happily. Everything will be fine and nice, finger crossed. 

Don't misunderstand that I'm a Christian. I'm just a free thinker but with religion Buddhist. I went church as well as temple. As long as I believe there is god, so here you are. Seldom pray but praise inside my heart. This is the way how I be myself.

Keat, tired still can type so long. Lol
Actually when I type in English means I'm tired to type in Chinese
Alright, hopefully the next post will be in Chinese because this mean I'm not tired and
I like to type in Chinese
It's much more cute and funny when blogging
Thursday I wanna go and meet Kim Jong koo and lee min ho! Oppa! 나는 당신을 사랑합니다!!
Ouch, bed time story
Tonight songs - Gary 曹格 songs
Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment