Tuesday, April 23, 2013

矮婆 V

Today I'm not going to post in chinese but with English
Because I'm extremely exhausted
No time n energy to type in Han yu pin yin

When comes to closing account week
Stay back for rushing is common
Everyday 10am dashboard meeting with finance manager
End of the day review meeting and presentation
Fingers dancing on the keyboard
Ctrl shift tab few keys acting fast
Shortcut excel word n slides
Typical Office Lady I am

Lying on the bed with hibernating mode
Thinking tmwr dashboard meeting
facing FM I'm getting sweat
Waiting Friday so I can rest
Quarter 2nd is almost the end
Once end closing
I'm in holiday again!

Apr end and here comes May
Iron man 3, fast n furious is never forget
Foods and movie and shopping and work
Aiks can't think so much coz I really need some rest!

Good night ppl and have a good rest! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment