Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September! ouch!!

''tolong weh
boring weh
i'm lost weh
bising weh
busuk weh''

these are what I keep heard recently
haiz
boss too rich I think
suddenly go buy 3 houses as hostel for foreign worker while we have already 3 houses existing
gosh.. boss really boss
you have total 6 houses including semi-D le
renovate whole factory including office
adding 2 new office
new building
new rooms
and made the whole company like a maze

sometimes wanna go to another department
feels like there is thousand of doors I have to open
passing through here and there only reach the destination

renovation dusty
noisy and even boring
because we have to stop on-hands task to let them renovate
boring weh
my project pending alot
gila siao renovation

Sept sucks because have to pay my car insurance + road tax =1.2k
sumore bought sth 3k again
why I spent so much??? siao eh..
wanna buy a sony nex-5ND/W camera, RM2999 but no money =(

money ar money,
why u so little yet I use so much??
how to get more money?
wa bo lui bo lui bo lui le....

you might think i'm a money minded
but sorry
at least I use my own money
and I'm enjoying to spend my own money
that's it!



No comments:

Post a Comment