Monday, September 10, 2012

小人当道


Today is not a good day
I've been backstab by the others
mtfkrs ccb
Did wrong so panai blame it on me?
My name so nice to use?
Everything say "Ms Lim decided, follow Ms Lim only"
"I don't know, Ms lim say de"
Walao u guys, since when I say so?
Since when, where and who I told to do so??

Still dare they smiling front of me
pretend everything is nothing
I can't do anything
except scolding ccb inside my heart

I can't argue with them
coz i'm lazy to 'count' with them
if really wan to 'count'
definitely i can 'count' til you guys die
I tel u!
Jin eh Shi kek sim nia
Jin jia Shi oh gao Tao jia bie gao dio liak!!
Black dog curi eat white dog kena caught

for 2 years 2 months working here
56 days more to go for my farewell
last day is coming soon to me
i'm set myself free
from this mtfkrs company
thanks for your low pay basis somehow high bonus for it

mcb
i'm going to left you all with a piece of shyt
you all shall know without me
you gonna fail your project without me
backstab me? hng ... beware bitch
Geram Geram nye....

ccb mcb gcb pwtc!!! what the heck i'm scolding about?? - -''

No comments:

Post a Comment