Sunday, December 11, 2011

♥ women's best friend~

After a few tiring weeks, my long waited weekend is here finally
gathering day with chai ling and some other friends @ Sunway pyramid
spent more than 12 hours til late night only back to home
so some story of my day~


trying some apps effect


funny expression xD


 blueeee ~ @ FOREVER 21


and lastly something I bought
after I bought a gold ring for myself few months back
here comes my 2nd luxury
my 1st diamond 
diamond is women's best friend!! 
price? erm ... = 1 LV bag or 1 iphone 4s
so.. super broke now T T
and spent whole day learnt about diamond
just found out diamond got such deep knowledge with grade, cutting surface, clarity etc
for sure
I'm in love with this super luxury now
my X'mas present for this year! ♥ and what will come the next?
wish list wish list wish list 

5 comments:

  1. Hey hey, the diamonds are nice. Looks like you've just found women's best toys?...lol.

    Nice pendant anyway, but i've gotta say that your photos are even nicer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, saved long long long time money to get it, i really love my pendant alot with 18k white gold~
    my photo? haha, coz of phone maybe.
    anyway, thanks for the like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...thats classic. i've never heard women saying they dont love diamonds and gold, perhaps the myth is true that girls really LOVE gold so much?

    Iphone 4 has got good camera, but what good is a 5mp camera if there's no good models to shoot, not to mention how naturally pretty the reult is..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. gold ring is my mum ask me to buy 1, she say for investment too. and diamond is coz of i wan to buy a necklace but no idea what shud buy, so i just take tat coz design sample, sumore can change it to ring or ear ring if I no longer wear the necklace.
    women love everything, haha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...thats creative!, didn't know that a pendant can be converted?.

    Since u loved everything, then would LOVE to go out with me?...lol

    ReplyDelete