Tuesday, December 6, 2011

something goes wrong

Early morning received msg from senior
telling me she now in hospital
maybe can give birth already
and I just
''please weh, i'm not ready for all these ..''
shyt, need to go to office early
and in charge my department
make sure everything under control
and tension feel around the office
not really in mood and my stupid colleague
dunno what happened to her
just keep sing those emo love song front of me
and still she mentioned : dedicate for you, Ms Lim
and I just '' LOL, pls dun disturb my recovering mood weh''
and she just : ''I understand you'' X)
yeah, sure she understand me
she coupled 10years bf told her, '' I wan to marry, but not with you''
and she heartbroken
so she say: she can understand my feels
yes, I can understand her feels too
''to letting go something you loved the most, is hard''
so, I sing together wit her
to celebrate ''you know me, I know you''
gossip around and laugh out loud
made myself more tired nia
coz gonna take over all a 'Manager' job and currently my own 'Senior' job
what to do is run test, sign and approve document,
playing around, run here and there
sing song and shyt ..
emo love song just so emo ...
still the best thing for today is the good news
my boss will go for Korea vacation for a week start from tomorrow! hurray~
hahahaha, at least something good happen today :)
cheers pEng, cheers! everything gonna be alright!!

1 comment:

  1. everything works out the way you want it isnt it?. Maybe its a pay back time for all the sacrifice you've endured all these years....well, from now on, i guess its all the way up for you!!!

    ReplyDelete