Tuesday, May 21, 2013

昧。媚 IV

"Happy birthday peng"

Thanks for everyone wishes
No matter message or whatsapp
Feel so sorry for couldn't read and reply all the wishes immediately
Coz of last 2 weeks some kind of iPhone apps crashed caused my contact all gone
Why don't copy and sync from iCloud?
Too bad I forgot to backup for more than 4months ord la!
That's the reason when I looking at those number.. Siapa ni? :(

521, a combination of 1, 2, and 5
These are my bday date, my favourite number
Even though I don't have real celebration for this year
But coincidence today also my boss, section manager Ryan birthday
It's not bad to have a small celebration with whole department, not a proper and formal celebration, however bday song warm up whole day and whole department.

As usual
" Happy birthday to myself "
Happy will go lucky, right? : )

Once again, thanks my friends for all the wishes. : ) gonna reply a thanks for those MSG n whatsapp now~

No comments:

Post a Comment