Monday, May 6, 2013

昧。媚 II

Something wrong on me
Recently always forgotten about my phone
And this happened today
Been drive and arrived office early morning
Park my car, sit on my own table, open Lappy
Gosh, I forgot to bring my phone!Σ(゚д゚lll)
And I'm struggling
Should I go back to take my phone?
Struggling for about 5 mins I think..
Decided to go back take my phone
So travel and drive back home then rush back to office again
Traveled 88km today go n back for work
I though this is enough careless
However
I never thought that I'll NEARLY forgot bring my phone back home after work
Really thanks alot to my colleague Wilson for notice my phone on my table when I'm preparing open door to go back
I'm shocked when I heard he shout
"you left your phone"

Omg, really thanks ..
I've no idea why? Not enough sleep?
Coz I too late sleep due to GE result yday night? Or because suppose Selangor is holiday but our company not recognize it even though I'm working under selangor state.

"whatever"
Getting feel that I'm kind of careless
Or getting easily forgotten thing
Nah.. Don't try to ask me what happened those old school story
Seriously I can't remember what happened during college n Uni
And I've forgotten that I just came back from Taiwan Jan 2013!!

Sorry
My brain just small like peanut
And it can't fit everything
Important one only remember la
Annoyed one please la har
My brain n heart can't fit u

Today
Dark coz of raining right now
Dark also coz of I tot there will b hope for us to change to win
Such a dirty Election
And we're not afraid to brings u down in coming 5 years
Not going to open fb coz too much rumors and this wil causing riot
But I tot I've been quite some time din post or even open fb?
Lol (o^^o)

Peng
Pls sleep well and get some rest
Becoz tmwr gonna meeting with vice president and
Don't forget bring ur belongings ah!! ( ̄Д ̄)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment