Wednesday, November 27, 2013

No! 搵笨 IV!


I would never know this news if sister don't whatsapp me or until I surf fb jus now
He suicide by jump from a building where my sister will pass by to work
And it's only 2 mins distance
I advised sis n concerns her too
She said she saw still got blood
It's terrible, just hope sis when pass by, can pray and wish him RIP
He, my sister friend
Though different course but at least they know each other's
It's kind of heartache and sad for this young guy
Everyone has their own life, we got no right to justify how the others live
He chosen his path which he thinks it's the best way
Just to encourage youth generation nowadays 
Think twice, think of your parent that feed you to grow until adult
You leave easily this second, u leave sadness for them a whole life 
A lot of ppl wanted to live but they are not given second chance
This remind me
Kit, my lovely yet steady buddy
He leave us though years
But every single moments, we miss you always 
December coming soon.. Time flies, you leave us almost 3 years ord

No matter how, do love yourself love your life love your family and the one you loved
Appreciate and RIP for those you've chosen your way

1 comment:

  1. Coming to my BIG-ol,
    John Belushi, party-hardy
    in ultra-extraordinary
    N eternal Seventh-Heaven ..??

    Yes, earthling, Im an official NDE.
    So I now know s'up... literally.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete