Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Up to you

"up to you"
Well, I like this sentences so much
Yeah, I say it to my boss

Too many things happened in these days
I'm frustrated once again
Expected ill get scold
Coz I know its not my fault
Fine, you just wanna find someone to angry and letting go ur anger
Nvm, jus scold
I'm get used to it
but please boss
I'm really no eyes to see u
Whatever u wan to do
Jus go ahead, up to u!
Coz u nvr think the consequence if u done so
Who's going to responsible for it
Don't u noe NPCB, JKKP & Kualiti Alam wil question me?
You're putting me on the table..
At the end I argued with boss
Ended she quiet n refuse to talk wit me
I also lazy to see her face
This will make me more moody n hard to concentrate on my work
Luckily I got my phone
At least I know what's the reason I buy iPhone
To whatsapp and LiNE chat wit my best frens chai ling

work..
Working life
What's the meaning of all these?
Peng, whr is ur dream that u wish to make it since long time ago?
I asked myself

Whr it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment