Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm so freeeee~

Recently very very free
While waiting for audit
Everyday me n my senior keep on searching for new career
Yes we're bored
Bored to be here
So here's something funny happened
Boss wanna put a CCTV screen on our department
For what? Hahahhaha
To let us see who's outside the gate then we go open the gate
Walao.. Since when our QC department become "jaga" also har?
Really LMAO!!!
Boss :"everything under QC"
We :" who know someday toilet also under our control ar?"
Ridiculous boss!!
You're so funny :|
Everyday discussing bout job n salary
What a life~
boss always give some "mission impossible" while we always lie to ourselves "nothing is impossible"
Hahahhaha, senior chemist really not easy to do..
All these time I tot chemist wil b my dream job n I did make it n tahan for 2 years on my 1st career.. Cham Liao..
I think I study wrong courses Tim..
Haiz.. Whr wil b the next?
Unbelievable I decided to work at HQ office at USA!!
So, see me after this!
My dream life, I'll make it someday.. This I promise you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment