Saturday, July 15, 2017

IMY

Today .. I read back Kit's blog

He leave us for about 7 years already.. time flies

I still remember there is a post he wrote for me

"hei.., i tell u all lah, if u all don wan others know about your secret, then should not tell 1 of your friend, even the best 1...
u know why??
becoz hor, if tat "secret" once tell other n lets them know ord, mean not secret liao...
u know why??
other(s) sudah tau ur secret lah, so, cannot called secret anymore liao lah...
understand mah??
i'm talking about U, U lah, don nid looks behind or besides lah...
ya, i'm talking u, U!!!
hello, juz telling truth only har, don mind and angry leh....
Peng, tell me lah...
i know u got things to tell me, tell lah...
can or can not depends on 2 of u lah, not others...
u can don nid care about others de, juz do what u think is right lah...
if got any wrong, then juz correct from tat loh...
everyone sure got did mistakes before de, i don believe u, ya, i mean U--->everyone never did mistakes before, don nid to cheats this, haha....
ei, wish 2 of you did the right choice...
tats all....
tired of thinking what to write, continue later...."

How much words and stories I wanna tell you .. Kit

I did the mistake and i can't find a way to correct it

How i wish i can have you beside me .. you told us must always be steady ..

I tried .. I tried .. i wish i can make the right choice 

Tell me what should i do now .. Kit...

I miss you so much ... Those days we hang out together, you accompanied me ..

Now i feel so lonely here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment