Thursday, November 15, 2012

Leonardo da Vinci- the last supper

The last supper

I'll never expect that's your last supper with us
Few days back just chat with you
You told me u'll be alright
But the same day when night
Someone that will never contact me or even talk to me
Suddenly he whatsapp me
Please me to call you ask u to stay strong
I'm shocked
What's going on
Called but your mum pick up the call
I realized
This is serious
And I started can't sleep well
So we decided depart to Penang on the spot to visit you
Hopefully you're alright
Been travel and drive for 5 hours to arrive Penang hospital
Seeing you lying thr
You say you'll be alright
And we will back to alor setar together
Before back to alor setar
We all having dinner together
Your parent, dee parents ah tiam ah Xin
We have joy have fun have laugh

I'll never expect this is the last supper
Sunday seeing you're alright
Under family caring
So we leave and back to kl

But I'll never expect this could happen
You leave us like this
I can't stop crying when dee called me and tell me
You're gone

Struggling for long
I couldn't handle this
To attend your funeral
The moment we have dinner together
Is just like happened yday

I can't believe you're gone like this
Cried and cries
Everyone is worried about me
I know I can't attend the funeral even though I want to
But I'll out of control

Today
Is the ending of your funeral
Sorry for I can't attend

I wanna to say
You're a good guy and your parent will be proud of you
I know you always be with us
Rest in peace Steven soon sen

Thanks for the someone
Without your sudden whatsapp
I'll never go up north to see him last face
Thanks even though we will never talk to each other anymore

Life is short
Keep moving on

No comments:

Post a Comment