Sunday, April 22, 2012

:D

Been heard from my friend
''I saw you travelling quite often, quite envy you''

hmm ..
Let me think about it
'Yeah, you're right, I think I am :3 ''

Let's recall back where I've been and places I'll be there for this 2 thousand 12. - 2o12 

Jan - Bukit tinggi, pahang & Penang
Feb - Phuket & Krabi, thailand
Mar - Alor Setar & Penang
Apr - Melacca
May - Alor Setar & Penang
Jun - planning ...
Jul - Singapore
Aug - Cameron 
Sept - planning
Oct - USS, Singapore
Nov - planning ...
Dec - planning ...


Well, after listed out,
gosh, I guess I did really 'cuti-cuti malaysia' quite often
but for alor setar & penang coz of work outstation
if not, I guess i wont simply travel to there ...

finally,
May is coming
a month starting from today,
is my birthday!
hmm, gonna buy sth to pamper myself soon :)
saving money mode is turned on!
I gonna get you soon~! 

2 comments:

  1. Yup,thats a lot of place that you`ve visited! Hopefully you`ll upload more photos to keep us envious.

    And for your gift, i would suggest a LV travel bag, which suits your lifestyle and character well, furthermore....yo could afford it~~

    ReplyDelete