Wednesday, October 26, 2011

phuket 四人行 24-28 Sept 2011



pEng at phuket <3 <3


pEng at maya bay~


beautiful flowers 


my room with swan decoration~


phi phi island <3


you always be with me :' ) @ phi phi island


raining whole day and freaking cold with strong wind @ big buddha


Breakfast @ Baan phill guest house


I believe I can touch the sky~!


A tiny me front of the wat chalong temple


lovely wind, lovely sea and lovely me c:


A tiring me with  麦当劳叔叔


RM150 per person for a phuket fantasea show~
the most expensive show in my life~~


Happy ending for my 5 days 4 nites phuket trip
love you guys <3
Richard, Kenny, Steron and pEng =)

1 comment:

  1. We are planning to visit Phuket in mid-Dec.
    Thank you for posting.
    I've been looking at some of the posts on this website to get an idea about travel in Phuket for my next vacation.
    I think I'll stay here Surin Beach Hotel This hotel is very nice clean and the people are friendly. VERY nice hotel with helpful staff.
    And I really love white sand, crystal clear waters at Surin Beach too.
    Thank again

    ReplyDelete